About this blog
This blog will focus on tidbits of tips and tricks that the author has learned over time working with several different VMware technology products and services. At the moment, my focus circles around integrating NSX-T into enterprise environments. The intent of this blog is not to define use cases or create marketing - those topics are covered in depth in other spots on the web. And as always, the postings on this blog belong to the author and don’t necessarily represent VMware’s positions, strategies or opinions.
About the author
Andy Schneider is a technology enthusiast and Networking and Security Specialist at VMware. He has a background based in Enterprise and Data Center Networking and Security of Fortune 100 companies and holds several industry certifications. In his free time, he enjoys working on home improvement projects, home automation, and spending time with his family. Andy currently resides in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
What's with the name?
- VMware Certified Implementation Expert 6 - Network Virtualization (VCIX6-NV)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 - Network Virtualization Deployment (VCAP6-NV Deploy)
- VMware Certified Professional 6 - Network Virtualization (VCP6-NV)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) - Routing and Switching
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - Routing and Switching
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) - Wireless
- SAFe Agilist
- BlueCoat Certified Proxy Administrator (BCCPA)
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Warranties are not made about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information.
The postings on this blog belong to the author and don’t necessarily represent VMware’s positions, strategies or opinions.